This documentation is not completed yet and will be extended by more examples in future.
- 1 Methods
- 2 opensocial.NavigationParameters.DestinationType
- 3 opensocial.NavigationParameters.Field
Parameters used by RequestShareApp to instruct the container on where to go after the request is made. It could be used, for example, to specify where viewers get routed in one of two cases: <list style="numbers"> After a user gets a shareApp invitation or receives a message a gadget developer should be able to send that user to a context sensitive place. After a viewer actually shares an app with someone else the gadget developer should be able to redirect the viewer to a context sensitive place. </list>
String getField(key, opt_params)
Type Description String The data
Name Type Description key String The key to set data for data Object The data to set
- <static> Member of: opensocial.NavigationParameters.DestinationType.RECIPIENT_DESTINATION This field may be used interchangeably with the string 'recipientDestination'.
- <static> Member of: opensocial.NavigationParameters.DestinationType.VIEWER_DESTINATION This field may be used interchangeably with the string 'viewerDestination'.
All of the fields that NavigationParameters can have. See also: opensocial.NavigationParameters.getField()
- <static> Member of: opensocial.NavigationParameters.Field.OWNER A string representing the owner id. This field may be used interchangeably with the string 'owner'.
- <static> Member of: opensocial.NavigationParameters.Field.PARAMETERS An optional list of parameters passed to the gadget once the new view, with the new owner, has been loaded. This field may be used interchangeably with the string 'parameters'.
- <static> Member of: opensocial.NavigationParameters.Field.VIEW The gadgets.views.View to navigate to. This field may be used interchangeably with the string 'view'.